- Each entry must have aired between 1 August, 2019 to 31 July, 2020.
- Entries may be submitted by the channel or the producer (only if the programme is commissioned / outsourced).
- Entries without appropriate company authorisation will not be accepted. There should be one authorized person for all the entries submitted.
- The authorisation should be from Editor-in-Chief/ CEO/ Authorized Signatory with signature and the company seal.
- Only categories that have at least three valid entries from different channels will be eligible for the jury process.
- The entry submission process for News Television Awards 2020 is completely online.
- Entry submission should be filled in ENGLISH only.
- Kindly upload the video files on YouTube or Google drive and make it public. The video must contain 1 episode (length minimum 30 minutes to maximum 1 hour of your best work). Embeded URL (of the file uploaded) must be uploaded in the entry form.
- The entries from Regional news channels must have English subtitles.
- Entries should be sent exactly as telecast on air with all the graphics and packaging. In case this is not possible, certification (from the channel head) stating that the entry was telecast should be submitted even though it has no packaging or graphics.
- Each entry must be explaining the following points in a 300 words summary:
- Concept and its Originality
- Production value
- Creative presentation
- The circumstances under which the coverage took place
- Why the candidate deserves nomination, his or her background, experience (for personality categories).
- For all personality-related entries (eg. Best TV News Reporter) each entry must have 1 episode (length minimum 30 minutes to maximum 1 hour of your best work) and 1 montage of FIVE samples (each sample of maximum 2 minutes) of the individual's work combined in 1 video. Additionally, an introductory show-reel of the individual's work of about a minute's duration can be submitted
- Personality Awards category must attach a high resolution clear and recent photograph of the entrant in Jpeg format
- Voice-overs or narratives are permitted only if they were part of the original piece that was aired.
- Please be sure to provide absolutely clear and correct information in the forms as the same would be used in any sort of promotions.
- An entry that does not adhere to all competition rules as outlined will be disqualified.
- Entrants will not be notified of disqualification, nor will entry fees be refunded.
- Entries once submitted, cannot be withdrawn or edited.
- Last date to submit entries by 30 September 2020
How to register?
- Click here to create login ID and password to register.
- The registration will be complete post verification by Indiantelevision.com team. The login ID and password created will be activated and notified to applicant via e-mail confirmation.
- Once the Login ID and Password is activated, the applicant can login and select the desired categories and proceed to fill the entries. The entire submission process is online.
To submit the entry:
- Click on Login and enter your User ID and Password.
- Select the desired categories.
- Click on the "Next" Button.
- List of all the categories selected will appear. In case you want to put multiple entries in the same category, click on the "Add More" button.
- Click on the category and fill in prescribed contents of the form and attach the supporting material.
- Add video embedded link of the entry. You can upload your video/ audio links on Youtube and Google Drive. Make sure the video links are public and only embedded links are uploaded in the entry form.
- Content should be submitted in English/any Indian language which will then be translated to English.
- To edit or delete any entry later, click on home and select the entry to be edited or deleted and make necessary changes or deletion.
- Once entries are saved, click on "Home" page and click on "Upload Authorization letter".Download the Authorization letter/Letter of declaration and fill in the details.This document is to be signed and stamped (company seal) by the senior management of the company/ entering party.The letter is to be printed on the letter head of the company which is entering and upload the scanned copy of the same.
- Please make your submission concise but provide enough relevant background information to enable the judges to make an informed choice.
- Decision by the jury is final & binding.
All entries become the property of the NT Awards organised by Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd.
By submitting the entries, the entrants are authorizing Indian Television Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. and The NT Awards to use the content of the entries in any format whether broadcast TV (satellite. terrestrial or DTH or pay TV or PTA) or cable TV or film or radio or in print or mobile or podcast or the Internet or DVD or VCD or HD formats for the purpose of propagating and promoting The NT Awards for perpetuity for the general or specific public.
|No. of Entries
||Amount per entry
||Rs. 4,000 + GST |
|10-49 Entries (5% Discount)
||Rs. 3,800 + GST
|50-99 Entries (12.5% Discount)
||Rs. 3,500 + GST
|100 & More Entries (25% Discount)
||Rs. 3,000 + GST
|GST will be applicable on all entries
Mode of Payment:
1) Online (Directly through Website)
2) Net Banking (Find bank details below)
| Name of the account holder:
||INDIAN TELEVISION DOT COM PVT LTD
|Address of the account holder:
||Unit No. 350, 350-A, 350-B, 350-C,
C-Wing, Oshiwara Industrial Centre
Premises Co-op. Society Ltd ,Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
New Link Road, Goregaon (West),Mumbai 400 104
|Name of the bank:
|| HDFC Bank Ltd
|Address of the bank:
||G-1, Woodrose, Swami Samarth Nagar , Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400 053,India
|RTGS/ NEFT Code